1.General provisions (check-in, check-out times, stay extension, booking)
1. The owner of wodna13.pl apartments is:
Emmika Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa
ul. Kaliska 3 ,61-131 Poznań , NIP [tax identification number] 7822727186
2. Check-in at wodna13.pl apartments starts at 2.00 p.m. and check-out is by 11.00 a.m.
4. A stay at wodna13.pl apartments may be booked by completing the booking form on www.wodna13.pl/rezerwacja-online/ or via agents’ websites.
5. The contract between the guest and wodna13.pl apartments is concluded when the reservation is confirmed by Apartamenty Wodna.13, at the same time the guest undertakes to make payments in the amount agreed with the service provider.
6. Apartaments are made available once the payment shall been made.
7. Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation in case of cancellation within 7 days before arrival. This provision applies to guests booking a stay via the website, by e-mail or by phone.
8. The guest of wodna13.pl consents to sending electronic invoices.
9. Free Wi-Fi (Koziołki) is provided.
2. Safety rules
1. All rooms, publicly accessible places and corridors of the Wodna13.pl apartments are non-smoking. The penalty for this violation is a fee of 500 PLN. Smoking is only possible on balconies.
3. Quiet hours, responsibility for violation of quiet hours and damage caused
1. Please keep quiet between 10.00 p.m. and 7.00 a.m.
2. Please note that in wodna13.pl apartments, it is absolutely forbidden to organize social events, disturbing the peace at night and causing nuisance to other guests.
3. In the event of a breach of these rules the guest will be charged a penalty of PLN 2,000.
4. If the landlord or a person authorized by him is summoned by another guest, neighbours, Municipal Police or the Police as a result of a breach of the peace between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m., he/she shall have the right to terminate the contract immediately, without the need to refund the previously paid charge.
5. Please note that the Guest of apartment wodna13.pl shall be financially liable for any damage or destruction of fixtures and fittings and technical equipment of the apartment caused by his/her fault or by fault of persons visiting him/her.
6. The guest who intentionally or accidentally destroys an item of the apartment’s fitout will be charged for repair costs or will be obliged to cover the costs in full. The guest shall also be liable for all damage resulting from the behaviour of third parties staying in the apartment and his/her guests.
On the day of departure, after handing over the apartment, the technical condition and quantity of the apartment’s equipment shall be checked. All claims regarding any damage will be pursued amicably or, in the absence of compensation for damage, in court.
a. A charge of PLN 100 will be levied for any lost access card
b. The Guest shall also pay the costs of additional cleaning in the amount of PLN 150, if the condition of the apartment requires extra effort to put it in order
7. No elements of the apartment’s fitout may be removed. If any such item is missing, the Guest will be charged with extra costs.
8. We would like to point out that Apartamenty wodna13.pl may refuse to accept a Guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the regulations, causing damage to the property of the Apartments or Guests or injury to the Guest and other people staying at Wodna13.pl Apartments, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of the Guests or the functioning of Apartamenty wodna13.pl.
1. Apartamenty wodna13.pl shall not be liable for damage or loss of money, securities, items of scientific or artistic value left in our apartments.
2. We assure that personal items left by the departing Guest are stored by Apartamenty wodna13.pl for a period of 1 month.
3. The number of people staying in the apartment is limited to the number reported in the booking process. If the number of people is greater than the one given when booking – Emmika sp. z.o.sp.k. may request an additional charge.
4. The customer who makes a reservation of an apartment, at the same time accepts these regulations, which form an integral part of the rental agreement for the apartment.
5. Customer data will be used only to book the apartment.
6. Complaints are considered within 14 days. They may be submitted by letter to:
Emmika Sp.z o. o. Sp. K. ul. Kaliska 3 , 61-131 Poznań , NIP 7822727186
We wish you a pleasant stay.
Processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed in order to complete the booking process, to clarify the circumstances of a possible violation of the Regulations or applicable law, and to consider possible complaints.
According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that :
The administrator of personal data obtained during the booking process within the meaning of the applicable generally applicable laws is Emmika Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa ul. Kaliska, 3 Poznań 61-131
The entity that processes personal data is the online reservation system Hotres.pl, which belongs to LEMONPIXEL.pl. Roman Korczyński with its registered office in Jelenia Góra 58-570 ul. Młyńska 12A is referred to as Hotres.pl
For the needs of the booking process / issuing the sales document, the personal data of the Guest are collected. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the booking process.
The guest has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, as well as the right to limit its processing.
Optional consent of the Guest to the processing of data for marketing purposes requires the selection of a relevant ‘checkbox’ in the reservation process.
This consent may be withdrawn by sending an appropriate message to
the e-mail address: email@example.com .
The specific purposes and scope of personal data processing in the Hotres system are specified in the attachment.
The Administrator ensures that the personal data of the Guest are not made available to third parties and in this respect will take the necessary measures and ensure the use of their knowledge and experience to implement this assurance.
The Administrator retains the right to disclose personal data to authorized entities (Subprocessors) and in cases provided for by generally applicable law. In particular, this applies to entities such as: systems performing online payments and reception software.
The administrator is obliged to keep secret and confidential information obtained in order to complete the booking process. The undertaking undertaken shall remain in force indefinitely.
Hotres.pl as an entity processing personal data of the Guest, ensures the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, as well as additional IT security measures, based on reliable servers and systems used to process personal data in services provided electronically.
Hotres.pl declares that the IT systems used to process personal data meet the requirements of applicable law, in particular they are protected to a high degree within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical conditions and organizational, which should be met by devices and information systems used to process personal data.
Subcontractors and Hotres.pl employees will be duly authorized to process personal data in connection with the implementation of the booking process, to which the Administrator and the Guest agree.
In order to ensure the highest security in the storage of personal data compliant with the requirements of the RODO, Hotres.pl is obliged to:
encryption and anonymisation of personal data transmission
continuous assurance of confidentiality, integrity, availability and robustness of processing systems and services
the ability to quickly restore the accessibility and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident
regularly testing, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data processing.
On the premises of Apartamenty Wodna 13 (corridors), monitoring is carried out to ensure safety and order, as well as protection of persons and property. The acquired data in connection with the monitoring will be processed for 30 days from the date of fixation, and then they will be permanently deleted.
The administrator is entitled to change the provisions of the Regulations at any time and depending on his own decision. In particular, it may change the provisions of these Regulations in the case of:
the necessity to adapt the Regulations to mandatory provisions or to changes in legal regulations affecting the content of the Regulations;
the necessity to adapt the Regulations to a recommendation, interpretation, ruling, decision or decision of a public authority or a court decision that affects the content of the Regulations;
expanding or changing the functionality of Hotres.pl;